What should I bring on a retreat?
Father Coulter / Publish Date: June 9, 2021
- Bible and spiritual reading
- Notebook and pen
- Toiletries and shampoo
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes (possibly exercise clothing)
- Watch and alarm clock (or phone in airplane mode)
- Fan and/or sweater (depends on season and preference)
- Optional preference: hair dryer; white noise machine or app
- A pillow is provided but some prefer to bring their own
- Some like a water bottle or coffee mug to refill (or purchase a Coffee Mug)
- The Retreat House provides linens, towels, blankets and soap
- Please do not bring TV, radio, video games, mp3s, iPods, etc.
- Cash or check to purchase books and gift shop items; change to purchase pop and bottled water
Click here for Driving Directions